JOIN OUR HUI(club)! HI Tech Hui isn’t looking for IT professionals who just get the job done: we hire people who want to make an IMPACT in their company while actively advancing their career.
Our passionate team of A-players have worked for Hawaii’s largest businesses and global Fortune 500 firms. We imagine a world where businesses can focus on making a positive impact on the world we live in, using great technology, supported by great people, that simply works the way it’s supposed to!
And… We’re hiring like crazy right now! Looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team, this means plenty of growth potential and opportunities for you, that’s right, YOU!
Why Join Us?
This is not your typical office job.
We’re an energetic, fun, focused, and effective group who thrives on big challenges. We have a strong culture of ohana, imua, and aloha that fosters minds who wish to experience personal and professional growth on another level.
We work hard, so we take our fun seriously. As a team member, not only will you contribute to state of the art and innovative projects and build a professional career, you’ll also enjoy the benefits that turn your job into a passion.
Why Else Should YOU Become HI Tech Hui’s A-Team Member?
- Paid Time Off “PTO”
- Paid medical, vision and dental for qualified employees
- Paid parking
- Mileage reimbursement
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Technical training from the industry’s leading cybersecurity providers
- Personal development training
- Employee Wellness program
- Work with a friendly, fun and accessible team; you’ll always have someone to help you out, teach you something new or grab lunch with
- Snacks! A hungry worker is an angry worker and we can’t have that. Our office is always stocked with snacks on the shelf and drinks in the fridge.
- Parties! Keep your calendar full with regular social and community events, including pau hana’s, volunteer opportunities, conferences and more
Oh, and one more thing, resumes are cool, but do you know what’s even cooler?!? Cover Letters! Ones that are specially written just for HI Tech Hui to tell us how awesome you are. Hook us up with one of those bad boys, because we love those things!
Even cooler than, cover letters? Cover videos 🙂
If inside you’re saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
Our Legendary Technician position will be a key role in the future success of our organization. There are exciting opportunities to truly make a difference in our company and build a team to help drive our vision forward of helping entrepreneurs build successful high-growth businesses that will shape the world.
Ok, now on to the serious stuff…
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
The successful team member will provide first line support and exceptional customer service. Applicants must possess some type of IT degree or certification and have at least 1 year of on the job experience in an IT Support position. Don’t have it? Please don’t apply.
Here are some skills you need to be AWESOME at to succeed in this position:
- Customer service/client relations – Making angry people happy and making happy people radiant
- Time management – Showing up and completing tasks when you say you will
- All versions of Windows desktop operating systems
- PC and server hardware
And here are some technologies/concepts that you should have a basic/fundamental understanding of in order to succeed in this position:
- LAN/WAN setups and configurations & support
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Operating Systems
- Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Networking (switches, routers, firewalls, etc)
- RAID arrays
- VoIP and phone systems
- Basic Active Directory tasks
- Basic Office 365 and G Suite setup & support
- TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Anti-virus software
- Internet email routing
- Network security and firewalls
- Backup software
Finally, these are skills that we hope you have but if you meet the above, we’re will to get you there:
- Mac operating systems
- RMM tools
- Support ticketing system
Again, please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an IT Support Role. And please don’t exaggerate your skills on your resume…it’s a character thing and we WILL find out.
Sound like you? Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000-60,000 depending on experience and qualifications